Oasis Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions/Ideas

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions/Ideas Empty Suggestions/Ideas

Post by OasisBlaze Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:05 pm

The server has been really empty lately so I have been trying to come up with ideas to make the server more appealing to new players. Here is a list of suggestions/ideas I came up with for the server Smile

1. Make an Anonymous suggestion box or survey or something for players.

2. Maybe host simple mid month events that require less preparation than promos ones to draw more players.

3. Maybe post some more reviews/images of the server on the vote pages to give players a better view of what the server has to offer.

4. Add some longer term in game competitions as goals for players to work towards. This might give players something to do when no one else is online.

- Maybe something like skyblock where you trade a certain amount of said item for a rare one or unique cosmetic item.

- Alternatively there could be some kind of points system based on voting with cosmetic ranks like the forums has.

- Maybe some sort of mcmmo thing where once you reach 1000 you can get something and have it reset to 0 just so people cant max out.

- Maybe some sort of really expensive cosmetic item that people can buy so baltop does not get so unattainable for new players.

Thank you for your consideration. Smile

-Blaze

OasisBlaze
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Beigecheetah485 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Suggestions/Ideas Empty Re: Suggestions/Ideas

Post by Beigecheetah485 Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:36 pm

I totally agree
ones i particulary agree with:

Beigecheetah485